Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our all-star team as a liaison between the client & agency in managing multiple accounts.
Moxie Sozo is a world-class design and advertising agency located in Boulder, Colorado with accounts ranging from energetic start-ups to international brands. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and to push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
Do you have an obsessive desire to produce ground-breaking work? Are you a brilliant thinker and perpetually dissatisfied with the status quo? Do you want to work with like-minded fanatics? Let’s talk!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our all-star team as a liaison between the client and agency in managing multiple accounts. This includes coordinating daily tasks and schedules for packaging, print, and website projects and ensuring we’re on track to meet client expectations. You will provide clear and consistent communication to both internal teams and external client contacts, helping to identify their specific needs and business goals, and will focus on achieving measurable results.
- Manage relationships with multiple clients as their day-to-day point of contact
- Understand client needs, their industries, branding, competitive positioning, and key goals
- Translate client needs and project goals to the internal strategy, design and development teams
- Lead the creation of key client deliverables, including strategy, planning, design and presentations
- Deliver effective, creative, strategically-grounded print deliverables and websites
- Ensure schedules, budgets and plans are in place and on target
- Lead the internal team to ensure client needs are met
- Manage budget and scope challenges
- Remain up-to-date with interactive and print trends and best practices
- Present project status details at account status meetings
- Lead client calls and in-person meetings, take detailed notes, and share with the internal teams
- Identify opportunities for internal collaboration and knowledge sharing across accounts
- Provide thought leadership, identify case studies, and drive innovation at Moxie Sozo
- 5+ years of experience at a digital / marketing / advertising agency
- Extremely organized
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to be nimble and resourceful, work under tight deadlines and respond to shifting priorities across multiple client accounts
- Ability to build and nurture strong working relationships
- Able to translate complex concepts and website processes in an easily-understood way
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Obsessive about caring for the client and meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Adept at using modern project management and communication tools such as Basecamp and Slack
- Naturally curious, with a fascination with learning and applying creative and critical thinking to challenges
To apply for this position, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Account Manager” in the subject line.
- Cover letter
- Desired salary range
- Availability to start