Animator/ Motion Designer
We’re seeking an exceptional Animator/Motion Designer that has the passion and skill to push boundaries and bring our art work to life.
Moxie Sozo is a world-class, independent branding agency located in Boulder, Colorado with accounts ranging from energetic start-ups to international established brands. For more than 20 years, we’ve helped clients harness the power of art in branding to create profound connections with consumers through strategy, design, and interactive.
Do you have an obsessive desire to produce ground-breaking work? Are you a brilliant thinker and perpetually dissatisfied with the status quo? Do you want to work with like-minded fanatics? We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. Let’s talk!
Moxie Sozo is seeking an Animator/Motion Designer with 3 or more years of industry experience. This position will support multiple designers in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Duties include 2D animations, including but not limited to; lower thirds, animations, compositions, and models. Moxie Sozo produces a wide variety of videos with different tones and styles, so this position requires creative flexibility.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, with excellent organization and time management skills, established work habits and the ability to prioritize projects and collaborate with your colleagues creatively and efficiently.
- Design high-quality motion graphics for multiple platforms and mediums.
- Execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
- Work closely with design teams to create a unified creative vision.
- Ideate, direct and/or contribute across a range of motion workstreams (animation, storyboarding, video editing, etc.)
- Bring a strong and clear point of view to all motion work
- Communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasively
- Understand and respect clients’ challenges and bring a problem-solving mindset to the work
- Lead extension work and coordinate proposal development
- Evangelize the craft of motion design across the organization
- Fluent in After Effects
- Comfortable working within deadlines and scope
- Strong 2d design skills
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent knowledge of animation production
- 3D experience
To apply for this position, send us an email with:
- “Job Application: Animator/Motion Designer” in the subject
- Resume, cover letter
- Link to your online portfolio
- Availability to start
- Desired salary range
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org