Business Development Manager
Moxie Sozo is a world-class branding agency located in Boulder, Colorado with accounts ranging from energetic start-ups to international established brands. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and to push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms. We’re on the hunt for a Business development Manager as eager to help build our client base as we are eager to build their brands!
Do you have a strong desire to build relationships, solve challenges, and become a trusted advocate for brands trying to breakthrough in a wide range of categories?
Do you have a knack for public speaking, and the confidence to project your voice and perspective as part of a relationship-building process?
Are you an honest, collaborative, enthusiastic extrovert who isn’t afraid of taking risks or trying new things (read that as breaking the status quo)?
If so, let’s talk!
- Work with VP of Business Development to formalize annual departmental strategies
- Track key metrics through CRM (currently HubSpot)
- Assist VP of Business Development on new business calls, proposal development, and drafting agreements
- Build network by attending, hosting, sponsoring, or even creating industry events
- Seek internal and external inspiration through content, seminars, workshops, and/or mentorships
- Collaborate with creative and strategic leadership on continuous optimization of new business process
- Participate in the creation of marketing campaigns, asset development, content development and copywriting
- Drive company culture by injecting your own personality and energy into everything you do
- Integrate new technologies and ideas into a non-traditional business development department
- Take risks
- Try new things
- Challenge the status quo
- Make us all better
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
- Cursory understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (nice to have)
- Comfort with public speaking
- Self aware with high emotional intelligence
- Desire to succeed on behalf of a collective
- Team player
- Creative (being creative doesn’t mean you have to be a designer)
- Negotiating skills
- Quarterly bonus structure based total new business sales revenue
- Annual stretch bonus based on yearly new business revenue goals
To apply for this position, send us an email with:
- “Job Application: Business Development Manager” in the subject
- Resume, cover letter
- Years of experience
- Availability to start
- Desired salary range
- References (yep, we check ’em!)
- Please submit to email@example.com
We love you, but please don’t call or stop by unannounced. Talk to you soon!