Interactive Account Manager
Moxie Sozo is looking for someone to manage and lead the flow of website projects and digital advertising campaigns.
Moxie Sozo is a world-class design and advertising agency located in Boulder, Colorado with accounts ranging from energetic start-ups to international established brands. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and to push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
Do you have an obsessive desire to produce ground-breaking work? Are you a brilliant thinker and perpetually dissatisfied with the status quo? Are you a relationships maven who deeply values long-term client connections? Do you want to work with like-minded fanatics? Let’s talk!
Moxie Sozo is looking for an Interactive Account Manager to manage and lead the flow of website projects and digital advertising campaigns. This includes managing day-to-day tasks and schedules for multiple website projects, guiding content development, and ensuring we’re on track to meet client expectations and needs. You will partner with internal teams to ensure client strategies are understood and delivered upon, and will focus on achieving measurable and trackable results.
You’re able to speak about websites and campaigns in a way that’s grounded in experience — educating clients about process, best practices, timing implications and terminology. Of utmost importance is maintaining client satisfaction and nurturing long-term client relationships. You will provide clear and consistent communication to both internal teams and external client contacts, helping to identify their specific needs and business goals.
- Assist multiple clients as their day-to-day point of contact
- Understand client needs, their industries, branding, competitive positioning, and key goals
- Translate client needs and project goals to the internal strategy, design and development teams
- Deliver effective, creative, strategically-grounded websites and digital ad campaigns that address defined client goals and objectives
- Oversee and prioritize design and development tasks
- Present project status details at account status meetings
- Ensure schedules, budgets and plans are in place and on target
- Engage with senior client personnel to discuss the strategic goals of accounts and ongoing and future projects
- Remain up-to-date with interactive trends and best practices
- Lead the internal team to ensure client needs are met
- Manage and address budget and scope challenges
- Actively research and deliver key trends and strategic information to clients
- Lead creation of key client deliverables, including strategy, planning, design and presentations
- Lead client calls, take notes, and share with internal teams
- Lead all in-person client meetings
- Identify opportunities for internal collaboration and knowledge sharing across accounts
- Provide thought leadership, identify case studies, and drive innovation at Moxie Sozo and with clients
- Managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Completing websites from start to finish, including planning, prototyping, design, content development, programming oversight, launch and content management system updates post-launch
- Experience leading teams on the ideation and development of digital ad campaign concepts, creative deliverables, and tactical execution
- Understanding of digital marketing terminology and tactics
- Familiarity with Shopify and WordPress content management systems a plus
- Extremely organized
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Diligent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be nimble and resourceful, work under tight deadlines and respond to shifting priorities across multiple client accounts
- Ability to build and nurture strong working relationships
- Able to translate complex concepts and processes in an easily understood way
- Obsessive about caring for the client and meeting — and exceeding — their expectations
- Adept at using modern project management and communication tools such as Basecamp and Slack
- Naturally curious; fascination with learning and applying creative and critical thinking to challenge
To apply for this full-time, in-house position, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Include “Job Application: Interactive Account Manager” in the subject line.
- Resume, cover letter
- Years of experience
- Availability to start
- Desired salary range
- References (yep, we check ’em!)