We are looking for an experienced Interactive Director that has pushed creativity in the interactive space and built visually evocative digital products.
Moxie Sozo is an independent branding agency based in Boulder, Colorado. We believe in the power of art in branding. To us, interactive projects are digital sculptures — user experiences to be molded and shaped, design worlds to crawl into and explore, commercial journeys transformed by storytelling — unforgettable brand experiences that stimulate the intellect and stir the soul. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and to push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
That’s where you come in; because, that’s the type of work you have a track record of creating. We are looking for a candidate with vision. Someone who questions what’s possible and wants to push limits. More specifically, you’ll be hired to manage the full interactive product development lifecycle — from scoping a project to overseeing its flawless, stunning execution. You’ll work with both our internal team and 3rd Party partners on projects ranging from the simple to the simply extraordinary.
You should have the innate ability to understand a client’s needs and the technical requirements to achieve their (and our) goals. You should be willing to dive deep when needed, move rapidly with a bias for action, and get things done. You should revel in an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, and long for the opportunity to build creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Provide end-to-end project management from a technical perspective
- Scope project requirements, prepare budgets and set realistic timeline estimates for websites and digital projects
- Create development plans, tech stacks, and information architectures to help guide the project
- Work closely with the accounts team to ensure project deadlines are met and within scope
- Delegate team resources to ensure projects have the required resources for completion based on the timeline
- Perform quality assurance checks before a project has been handed off to the client
- Develop supporting documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Monitor and report on Accessibility of sites pre-launch, during development and post launch
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are aligned with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- See a project through its full lifespan and report on ways to improve
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new processes and projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager and/or developer
- Hands on experience with project management software, like Basecamp and ClickUp
- Expertise with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO best practices and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE Software
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- 5–10 years of similar experience, preferably at a digital product company or agency environment
- Familiarity with WordPress & Shopify a plus
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms and best practices
To apply for this position, please send us an email with:
- “Job Application: Interactive Director” in the subject
- Resume, cover letter
- Link to your online portfolio
- Years of experience
- Availability to start
- Desired salary range
- References (yep, we check ’em!)
Please submit to email@example.com
We love you, but please don’t call or stop by unannounced. Talk to you soon!