Junior to Mid Level Front End Developer
Moxie Sozo is a world-class, independent branding agency located in Boulder, Colorado with accounts ranging from energetic start-ups to international established brands. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and to push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
We’re passionate about creating amazing user experiences. We LOVE to learn, employ new skills, and share our knowledge. We are hard-working, open, honest, and humble.
Do you have an obsessive desire to produce ground-breaking work? Are you a brilliant thinker and perpetually dissatisfied with the status quo? Do you want to work with like-minded fanatics? Do you have Moxie? Let’s talk!
We’re seeking an experienced front-end developer who can own, contribute and collaborate on a variety of digital projects. You must have an full understanding of front-end technologies and the ability to create brilliant user experiences.
- Execute pixel perfect, accessible, and performant websites in WordPress, Shopify, Hubspot, Webflow and JamStack systems
- Work closely with the design team to help guide the creation of functional, visually compelling UX
- Conduct UX research and contribute to website strategy
- Conduct QA and address support requests
- Contribute to internal tools and frameworks
- Continue to learn and share new ideas with the team and the agency
- Manage workload across various projects and deliverables
- Proficiency with in-browser animation and motion (SVG, canvas, CSS animation)
- Strong understanding of accessibility, performance and usability best practices
- Experience with modern build systems, package management and version control
- Fundamental knowledge of and experience with web and app design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD or Figma
- Ability to identify and communicate risks, opportunities and solutions throughout the project lifecycle
- Proficiency in:
- Three JS
- Blender or other 3D software
- Working in WebFlow or Framer
- Knowledge of modern SEO best practices
- UX / UI design experience
To apply for this position, please send us an email with:
- “Job Application: Front-end Developer” in the subject
- Resume & cover letter
- Portfolio links and or GitHub repository
- Availability to start
- Desired salary range
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org