Paid Digital Media Specialist
We’re seeking a highly motivated individual to support our team with advertising and marketing initiatives. You should be obsessed with learning, insightful, curious, and culturally savvy.
Moxie Sozo is a world-class design and advertising agency, located in Boulder, Colorado. Our accounts range from hip start-ups to international brands like Nike and Nickelodeon. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms. We’re seeking a highly motivated individual to support our team with advertising and marketing initiatives. You should be obsessed with learning, insightful, curious, and culturally savvy.
As consumer behaviors change, strategies to reach audiences at every stage of the customer journey must also change. Innovative thinking, challenging the status quo, and pushing the narrative to influence individuals to take action is essential. Moxie Sozo is looking for dynamic individuals that are focused on leading the charge in the digital space and pushing creativity to its limits.
Do you have an obsessive desire to produce ground-breaking work? Are you a brilliant thinker and perpetually dissatisfied with the status quo? Do you want to work with like-minded fanatics? Ok. Let’s talk.
- Conduct consumer research, competitor analysis, and formulate strategies to support digital campaigns
- Collaborate with creatives, strategists, and copywriters to develop digital media
campaigns that are highly targeted and dynamic
- Create and launch digital campaigns that are tailored to the customer journey
- Report, track, A/B test, and optimize monthly campaigns to improve performance
- Incorporate unconventional strategies to activate audiences on different online channels
- Insatiable desire to be world-class and a work-ethic to back it up
2-3 years of digital marketing experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience building and managing campaigns within Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, and DSPs
- A strong knowledge of managing brand awareness and direct response campaigns
- Expertise in tracking, pixel implementation, goal setting (Google Analytics), and defining attribution values
- Understanding of consumer behaviors on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin)
- Must be a phenomenal communicator and collaborator
- Experience managing ecommerce and CPG initiatives
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agency environment
- Possess a positive, upbeat, happy approach to work and life
- Must be Mac proficient
- An affinity towards dogs
How To Apply
- Resume with cover letter
- Availability to start
- Desired salary range
- Please include “Digital Paid Media Specialist – [Your_Name]” in the subject line
- Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org