We’re seeking a highly motivated Wordpress Developer to join our interactive team.
Moxie Sozo is a world-class design and advertising agency, located in Boulder, Colorado. Our accounts range from hip start-ups to international brands like Anheuser-Busch and Nike. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and push the creative boundaries beyond the traditional norms.
We are a modern LAMP stack web department. We work primarily in WordPress and Shopify installations and a mature WordPress framework. We do not use or extend themes; we build them. Plugins are used sparingly as we prefer to craft our own reusable solutions. The ideal candidate will work within the codebase as well as contribute to it.
We LOVE to learn and employ new skills.
We HATE Magento, and do not work in .NET.
You should be passionate about your craft, eager to learn and a perfectionist at heart. You must be willing to put in the time to produce excellent work . Long hours and weekend work are not the norm, but should be expected from time to time.
You Must have experience building websites using WordPress with a strong understanding of PHP.
- Develop, test, QA and deploy primarily WordPress and Shopify sites using our toolset and methodologies.
- Perform monthly maintenance to ensure sites are performing optimally and identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist clients with content entry and configuration
- Migrate content to new platforms using scripting and automated tasks
- Contribute to existing toolset whenever possible.
- Continue to learn and share new ideas with the team and the agency
- WordPress Development
- PHP & MySQL
- Please do not apply if you do not meet the above two requirements.
- Pre-Compiled CSS (LESS or SASS)
- Git workflows
- Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Command Line Interfaces
- NPM and Gulp
- Familiar with modern SEO and compliance best practices
- Server management
- UX / UI design experience
To apply for this full-time, in-house position, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
- Resume & cover letter
- Portfolio links (GitHub repository would be even better!)
- Availability to start
- Desired salary range
- Include “WordPress Developer” in the subject line.