We’re seeking an exceptional Production Designer that has the passion and skill to produce meticulous work.
Moxie Sozo is a world-class, independent branding agency located in Boulder, Colorado with accounts ranging from energetic start-ups to international established brands. For more than 20 years, we’ve helped clients harness the power of art in branding to create profound connections with consumers through strategy, design, and interactive.
Do you have an obsessive desire to produce ground-breaking work? Are you a brilliant thinker and perpetually dissatisfied with the status quo? Do you want to work with like-minded fanatics? We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. Let’s talk!
We are looking for a highly talented Production Designer who’s attention to detail is second to none and thinks file setup and organization is divine.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our diverse team across a variety of projects including, but not limited to, branding, editorial, package design, wayfinding, and environmental design. This position offers a tremendous amount of creative freedom, but excellence takes dedication and sometimes an extraordinary amount of time. We are obsessive about our work and expect you to be the same about yours.
- Work closely with designers to carry out designs through multiple facets and executions
- Prepare/finalize various files for clients
- As a Production Artist, you may work on many different types of projects, including but not limited to Multi-Page Publications (catalogs, magazines), Websites, Advertising, Packaging, Branding/Visual Identities (logos, etc)
- Mac proficiency in Adobe CC
- Strong online portfolio showing a range of work
- Must meet deadlines and work under the standard pressures of the creative industry
- Ridiculously detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Understanding of fundamental design principles such as color theory, typography, information design
- Extensive knowledge of printing processes and production
- Self starter, passionate problem solver
- Ability to take instruction and function as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to take creative direction and execute
- Ability to work well without close supervision
- Professional in appearance and style
- Self-starter who can take accountability and ownership of projects
- Positive, upbeat, happy approach to work and life
- Proficiency in Animation, Motion, or 3D
- Proficiency in Photography/Video
- Proficiency in UI/UX Design
To apply for this position, send us an email with:
- “Job Application: Production Designer” in the subject
- Resume, cover letter
- Link to your online portfolio
- Availability to start
Please submit to email@example.com