Senior Account Director
We’re seeking an exceptional Senior Account Director that has the passion and skill to create lasting, memorable connections.
Who We Are
Moxie Sozo is a world-class branding agency located in Boulder, Colorado with accounts ranging from energetic start-ups to global leaders. Clients hire us to pursue unconventional ideas and to push the creative boundaries beyond traditional norms. Where most agencies create brands, we create art. A brand, after all, must be equal parts smart and sexy.
What We Want
We’ll know it when we see it. We pride ourselves on our diversity and all of the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives our team members bring to the table. That’s why we consider agency experience a plus, not a requirement.
We’re seeking a creative thinker and problem solver who can communicate with a wide range of people of different viewpoints and titles. This person has impeccable organizational skills. They’re a natural leader with an insatiable curiosity. Someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets things done with a smile on their face. Someone with an obsessive desire to make ground-breaking work. A brilliant thinker who’s perpetually dissatisfied with the status quo. Someone who wants to work with like-minded fanatics and learn from the best.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Director to join our all-star team as a liaison between the client and agency in managing multiple accounts. This includes coordinating daily tasks and schedules for digital, packaging, print, and branding projects, and ensuring we’re on track to meet client expectations. You will provide clear and consistent communication to both internal teams and external client contacts, helping to identify their specific needs and business goals, and will focus on achieving measurable results.
- Manage relationships with multiple clients as their day-to-day point of contact
- Understand client needs, their industries, branding, competitive positioning, and key goals
- Translate client needs and project objectives to the internal strategy, design and development teams
- Lead the creation of key client deliverables, including strategy, planning, design and presentations
- Deliver effective, creative, strategically-grounded deliverables
- Ensure schedules, budgets, and plans are in place and on target
- Lead the internal team to ensure client needs are met
- Manage budget and scope
- Remain up-to-date with print, digital, and social best practices
- Present project status details at account status meetings
- Lead client calls and in-person meetings, take detailed notes, and share with the internal teams
- Identify opportunities for internal collaboration and knowledge sharing across accounts
- Provide thought leadership, identify case studies, and drive innovation at Moxie Sozo
- 5+ years of experience at a digital / marketing / advertising agency
- Extremely organized
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to be nimble and resourceful, work under tight deadlines and respond to shifting priorities across multiple client accounts
- Ability to build and nurture strong working relationships
- Able to translate complex concepts and processes in an easily understood way
- Obsessive about caring for the client and meeting — and exceeding — their expectations
- Adept at using modern project management and communication tools such as Basecamp and Slack
- Naturally curious; fascination with learning and applying creative and critical thinking to challenges
To apply for this position, please submit the following to email@example.com and include “Senior Account Director” in the subject line.
- A cover letter explaining why you’re interested in Moxie Sozo and this role
- Availability to start
- Boulder, Colorado (remote for now)